lunes, 19 de noviembre de 2018

POSTGRADUATE STUDIES



In the future i would like to do a doctorate in pharmaceutical sciences in the Chemical and pharmaceutical sciences faculty of the University of Chile. I would like to have subjects related with natural medicine, botany, etc. I would love to do the doctorate in pharmaceutical sciences abroad, like Europe, or United States, or Canada; there are so many interesting places to study. United States has so many prestigious universities, like Harvard University. Switzerland has the Zurich University, where Albert Einstein studied; it´s architecture is so beautiful, a wonderful view! My first option to do the doctorate in Chile, because make a doctorate abroad is so expensive, but, obviously, if I could do the doctorate abroad, I would do.

Resultado de imagen para universidad de zúrich


I would like a blended system for the doctorate, will be nice have free time to do another activities, like work. I wouldn’t like make a doctorate in which can’t have free time to go out with friends or my family, I would like something more flexible.  I would like to do a doctorate in pharmaceutical sciences because will give me so many skills to work in the health area, and I love the health area, also this doctorate will allow me lead investigations about pharmacobotony. I think the doctorate in pharmaceutical sciences is so interesting because the ´pharmaceutical sciences are so important around the world, and there is a big work field for that in Chile.

Resultado de imagen para farmacobotanica


9 comentarios:

  1. Wow, the countries that you would like for a postgraduate degree are great and very prestigious, regards :)

    ResponderEliminar
  2. i think that study here in Chile is not convenient! so its better study in Europa!

    ResponderEliminar
  3. i think that a postgraduate study in natural medicine it is really cool, i hope that you can make it abroad :)

    ResponderEliminar
  4. A Doctorate in pharmaceutical sciences is so interesting!

    ResponderEliminar