lunes, 26 de noviembre de 2018

MY FAVORITE FOOD


Hi everyone, today I will talk about my favourite foods. There are so many food that I doesn’t like, like the pork meat, broccoli, or olives, but there are so many food I love. I don’t have an specific favourite food. I love the sweet food, like cupcakes, chilenitos, lemon pie, bitter chocolate, and many more. One of my favourite sweet foods is lemon pie, because I love the lemon taste and its texture, so pleasant to the palate.  I like when the lemon pie has cookie dough, so delicious!  The last time I ate lemon pie was one month ago, and now I miss its flavor very much. Even though I love the sweet food,

I try not to eat so many sweat foods, for my health. I don’t go to restaurants frequently; almost always I lunch in my house. In special occasions I go to the restaurants, last year I go to the “Picola Italia” is an Italian food restaurant in Santiago, the menu is incredible, the food in the dishes is so abundant, really so abundant food, the prices are regular, no too cheap, but they are not too expensive. The desserts in the Picola Italia are so delicious. In summer I love to go to restaurants in the central littoral. I don’t know how to prepare lemon pie, I’m a mess cooking, but my mother prepares delicious lemon pie.

5 comentarios: