lunes, 5 de noviembre de 2018

Blog 4

 I love so many things about my university, but also I hate so many things. I want to start writing about the things I like about University of Chile.

           I like the university ambient, the most of people is so kind and educated, I like the activities that we make into the university, like fairs or the quimifonda. I like that the investigation area in the university is so important. I like the labs of my faculty, and their green areas. I like to go to “ricoffee” because the ambient there is so nice and relaxing.  I love that we have so many dogs in the faculty, and that the people of the faculty take care of them. I like my career because is so scientific, and the subjects are so great.

          There are so many thing I don’t like about the faculty, for example, the library is the most of the time full of people, and there is no silence, is horrible because you can’t concentrate in you studies. In the faculty should exist more places for study, the library is not enough. The library should be bigger, with a silence area. I don’t remember if I had a bad experience in the faculty, but I think that is so disgusting when I’m in class, and are people talking so loud, and I can’t understand what the teacher is talking about.

8 comentarios: