lunes, 12 de noviembre de 2018

MY FUTURE JOB



Currently, I’m coursing the second year of chemistry and pharmacy. In the future, I want to work in job related with the health area. Now, I don’t have a very clear idea about my future job, like a specific job, but I know that I want to work in the health area. I imagine that someday I will work in a pharmacy, but definitely I don’t want to work in a pharmacy all my life; I want a job more versatile, like a job in the Public health institute.


 I would like a job outdoors, but the majority of jobs for a pharmacist are indoors. I think that the average salary for a pharmacist is so acceptable, after some years working. Currently, botany is a subject so interesting for me, and I would like to work in a job related with natural medicine. I live in the countryside, and would be so cool to work doing research about Chilean endemic plants.


Last year, when I’m started to study in the university, I thought to work in the investigation area would be nice, but now I don´t think the same, and maybe next year neither think what I think now about my future job, I have a long way to go.  I would love to travel in my job; I would like to know different places of Chile, of other countries. I know pharmacists that frequently travel to Europe, for the job obviously, so lucky people.


5 comentarios: