lunes, 22 de octubre de 2018

The best holidays I’ve had


The best holidays I’ve ever had were two years ago, before I started to study in the university. The 2016´s summer was so incredible! I went to Argentina, specifically to Bariloche (the chocolate there was so delicious). I went with my school´s class. I stayed one week in the hotel “sol Bariloche”, but I would like to stay more time in that place. When I was in Bariloche I did so many activities, and all of them were so fun! We did a touristic tour for the town, we visited beautiful lakes and mountains, and we visit an incredible forest. One of the more exciting activities was the canopy, very adrenal. The third day in Bariloche we went to ice skating, but I´m a mess on skating, and finally I fell to the ground, was so painful! But was just pain, fortunately. That trip to Bariloche has been one of my best holidays because the views there were so incredible, and the activities were so interesting. I would like to come back some day to Bariloche, but now with my mother or my best friend.

Resultado de imagen para bariloche


9 comentarios:

  1. Bariloche is the place of the best chocolate, jaja regards

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Este comentario ha sido eliminado por el autor.

    ResponderEliminar
  3. oh, i´ve been there too the chocolate are delicious but also the landscape is amazing!c:

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Bariloche is a great place to live

    ResponderEliminar
  5. Bariloche is such a beautiful place, i would really like to go there someday!

    ResponderEliminar
  6. I would like to go to Bariloche sometime

    ResponderEliminar
  7. Bariloche sounds like a very interesting place to go. I'd like to visit Bariloche

    ResponderEliminar
  8. I went to Bariloche when I was a child, I like it.

    ResponderEliminar