lunes, 8 de octubre de 2018

A COUNTRY I'D LIKE TO VISIT

I would like to go to Holland. I know that there are so nice people, the people there are so friendly and educated. I listened to that in a television report. Holland is not a country, Holland is a region and former province on the western coast of the Netherlands. I would like to go to Holland because is a very peaceful place. Houses in Holland are so beautiful, there are not problems with traffic jams, and there are so beautiful places and other very good things. Holland has so many interesting places to visit, like Ana Frank’s House, or the canals of Amsterdam. The tulips Fields of Holland are so famous because they are so beautiful! The color of the tulips and the sky makes a wonderful view. I would like to live in Holland (in a distant future) because the people in Holland have an excellent quality of life, the salary is so acceptable, and crime is controlled. Holland is an excellent place to live quiet.
Resultado de imagen para holanda hd

5 comentarios: